Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How do I end a level?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
lets say I make 3 levels and list them all in the Build Game window. I have 3 levels in a row, but how do we move the plkayer from one to the next? optimally, Id like to have the player use a door or a teleporter to signify changing locations and allow them to move on to the next level. Ive scoured the instructions and I just cant seem to find it.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 04:03
Select the MARKER tab, scroll to the bottom, select WIN ZONE, drop it into the map, walk on it in your game, and you progress

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
00bk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 04:17
You can also make it so that there is a "boss" (ie a character with better stats like more health and better weapon accuracy). If you right click on the character to see its stats, you can change its weapon and health etc., and also make it so that once the character is defeated then the player completes the level.

the apocalypse is coming!
Sgreco
Years of Service
User Offline
YAY works like a charm! thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 23:41:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 23:41:38