Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, I've built a lift consisting of a lift base, a lift tube, and a lift top. I've put auto doors on the top and bottom. Bow, when I use the lift, I get in, alright, but it zooms me to the top, where I hit my head on ceiling, and promptly head back down. How's this supposed to go?
Thanks

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zone Chicken
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 06:15 Edited at: 17th Feb 2005 06:16
I did the same thing when i first tried to use a lift.
You have serveral sections of a lift, lift base platform, lift base, tube, lift top, lift top platform, when you make a lift depending on if you want to go up or down from the room your lift starts, you use lift base or lift top platform, then tube it up or down to the final lift top or lift bottom you cant use two sections with platforms or this hit your head will happen. You probally have it lift bottom platform, lift tube, lift top platform making two platforms in the tube.

FernandoK
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks! I tried it with the "Lift top", rather than the "Lift top base", and it worked like a charm.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 17:58:30
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 17:58:30