Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lift posibilities lee?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was woundering, or if i just missed it, if the lifts can stop at certain levels and not go all the way up / stop when the person gets off. This is because i tried to make a level where you step out before the lift stops but it sometimes is too high to get back on. Could someone help or add this to feature request?

1% done... <a href="www.x-streamsystems.tk">X-Stream Systems Home Page</a>
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 08:59
The lifts and associated FPI scipts for them default to top or bottom, and alternating between these two positions during movement. I have a few ideas how the existing FPI script actions and conditions could do layer stopping lifts, but it gets complicated. Most users would probably want a lift switch that calls the lift to the floor the player is on, and this is something I will respond to with enough requests on this thread, else more urgent matters will pull me away to work on those. The great thing about FPSC is hat if I do not have time to do this, some enterprising fellow can take up the challenge and write the FPI script without my involvement. Believe me when I say this is a big deal, as one pair of hands cn only do so much, and FPI is a big subject!

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
White Mail Revived
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks! I'm not that good at the scripts yet but found a crude way to get the elevator where I want it.

1% done... <a href="www.x-streamsystems.tk">X-Stream Systems Home Page</a>
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 11:08
Pizza Hut delivers here. A small pan pizza would be fine and I would write you whatever scripts you want!

-This...is my boomstick!
Omikron
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 19:06
If I could live on Pizza alone, I probably would.

Hey, it worked wonders for the Turtles back in the late 80's!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 04:57:32
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 04:57:32