Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question about compadable programs for FPSC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 02:12
I was just wondering whitch programs that the game creators made are compadable with FPSC like Testure Maker, 3d canvas pro and so on I asume a lot are but wasent sure so i thought i would ask before I buy
Thanks
Justin
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 02:17
I was just wondering which programs that the game creators made are compatible with FPSC like Texture Maker, 3d canvas pro and so on I assume a lot are but wasn’t sure so I thought I would ask before I buy.

Thanks
Justin

-This...is my boomstick!
Jordan Siddall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 06:44
I was just wondering which programs that the game creators made are compatible with FPSC like Texture Maker, 3d canvas pro and so on I assume a lot are but wasn’t sure so I thought I would ask before I buy.

Thanks
Jordan
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 06:54 Edited at: 19th Feb 2005 06:54
I was just wondering which programs that The Game Creators made are compatible with FPSC?, like Texture Maker, 3d Canvas Pro and so on I assume a lot are but wasn’t sure so I thought I would ask before I buy.

Thanks
John

Toshiba Sattelite, 2GHz,Nvidia GeForce4 420go, Windows XP Home. www.aoneweb.com
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 07:27
I was just wondering which programs that The Game Creators made are compatible with FPSC?, like Texture Maker, 3d Canvas Pro and so on I assume a lot are but wasn’t sure so I thought I would ask before I buy.

Thanks
John

P.S. Am I seeing quadruple here?!

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 07:28
It must be a new "bug", Lee

LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 07:32
Officially we have tested against no other tools in our range. Any that do work do so as a matter of convenience, and as soon as we get V1 out the door one of my sub-sub-missions is to try each main tool against FPSC and ensure a good level of interchange exists between them, makes sense in the grand scheme of things. As a veteran of forum posting though, I must add that the definition of sub-sub-mission is that sub-missions come above them, and main missions come above sub-missions. And of course, urgent missions come above the regular missions. As a master of deligation these days (if not spelling), I will try to get the S-S-M task assigned to a willing third party as this information would be invaluable if you are considering saving cash by buying a bundle.

"We are the knights who say...eki eki eki fatang loopzoing, zanziga....ni"
game Spacer
Years of Service
User Offline
GameSpace works with FPSC (saving as .x)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 04:24:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 04:24:22