Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Problem with combining two levels

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2005 04:24
I am having a problem with tying two levels together. In the "build " sequence, I enter the two levels that I want, and once the so called game has been compiled, I then run it, after completing the first level the program stops and I get a "%$#@!&en" message from Windows telling me that it has encountered a problem and has to close. What am I doing wrong???

"slowly losing it:

Wayne
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2005 06:26
could you post the two levels here? I'll try them out.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
Wayne total loser
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2005 00:02
here are the two levels....the first level is almost done,needs a few finishing touches,and cleanup at the end' the second level is just in the early stages,
I was trying to see what would happen when the two were tied together, but somehow it did not work. hope this attatchment gets there.

Wayne

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wayne total loser
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2005 00:03
here is level one

Wayne

Attachments

Login to view attachments
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2005 04:28
Just tried, on my thrid attempt I managed to survive long enough to get to the end of the first level (Boy those nastys are REALLLY nasty )

It gets part way though loading the second level and I got error 118 at line 6617. I've logged the problem.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
Wayne total loser
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2005 08:45
Thanks for the help, I'll the level up a bit now. and move on...
and ya those nasties are real nasty, I've toned them down up a bit now, will let them loose later in some of the next levels.

"the wind was blowing last night, and I got hit in the face with the answer"

Wayne

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:58:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:58:55