Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help Wanted: FPS Creators.com is expanding - looking for assistants

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 03:06
FPS Creators is Expanding…and I need some help.

I'm looking for a few volunteers to become part of the FPS Creators team. Position openings are as follows:

1. Assistant in charge of Scripts
2. Assistant in charge of Models and Media
3. Assistant in charge of Tutorials

Details:

Pay: Nothing…aside from the good feeling you get inside by helping out the FPSC community

Job Description: Gather and compile the resources from both uploaded submissions and from the boards on a regular basis so that the site stays current with the latest resources available. It means monitoring the boards regularly and having the time to update the page(s) with content that you are in charge off.

Requirements: Prefer folks with broadband Internet access, an FTP client and Dreamwever MX (or higher) experience/access. But, if no Dreamweaver, that's OK too, because you can just compile in text/zip document form and I can take care of adding the content to the page(s).

I'd also like to enlist the help of some of you folks to start making some prefabs for the site. Once we have a good bank of prefabs, people will be able to make levels faster. Besides, two heads is better than one they say, and you may be able to imagine up some incredible prefabs that no one else will but would like to use if they had the option.

If you're interested in becoming part of the team, please drop me an email at: fdecker@egreen.wednet.edu

Thanks,

Frank

00bk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 04:41
I'd be happy to volunteer - anything you want me to do, I'm on it.

the apocalypse is coming!
GameKing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 12:59
Frank,

I am going to start making alot of addon textures. I'll keep you posted on this as I go.

Enjoy

Abit IC7-G Max II, P4 2.5 gig, 1 gig DDR Ram, 80 gig Maxtor HD, NVidia FX-5700 128 DDR, Sound Blaster Live! Digital.
Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 14:25 Edited at: 25th Feb 2005 14:33
i could make prefabs

I'm the guy you love to hate.
00bk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 16:01
Yeah, making prefabs is probably my strength.

the apocalypse is coming!
Jordan Siddall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 18:00
I could make games and tutorials for you?
glyvin101
Years of Service
User Offline
i can help to make games that show the uses of the tutorial can u plz respond to some of these tellus if u want us or not
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2005 00:48
Quote: "can u plz respond to some of these tellus if u want us or not"

glyvin101, please re-read my original post.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 17:21:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 17:21:47