Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Runtime Error 118

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 08:46
After using Build game, and then running it, I can get through the first level and then complete the second level, but when it attempts to load in the third level, the program crashes and I get the message :

RuntimeError 118 - Array does not exist or array subscript out of bounds at line 6617
,,,, I have made a short 3 level game as test and it worked just fine. I have spent a lot of time on on the above and would hate to trash it....Anyone have a sugestion??

Wayne
Zone Chicken
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 10:45
Are you using checkpoint's in your level's? There is known bug using more then one check point will cause a array error when your game switch's level's. Try taking out the checkpoint's if you are using them and recompile.

Wayne total loser
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 14:36
Well Mr. Chicken,that did the trick. I was only using one checkpoint in that particular level. It would be nice if one could make use of the checkpoint feature though. Hopefully that particular bug will be addressed soon.
Thanx for your help, at least I don't have to trash that level!

"one dark night, in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other, two deaf policemen heard the noise, came to stop those naughty boys, but when they got there all they saw, was two dead men eating baked potatoes raw."

Wayne

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-29 04:39:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-29 04:39:46