Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / killing penelties

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2005 02:40
i plan to have some prisoners sourounded by bad guys is there a way to game over or give a penalty for shooting the prisioners ?

Cheers,
Deion G.
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2005 06:34
I've not actually tried this but it may be possible to modify in the destroy script for the prisioners to put in a quitgame command. (Remember to copy the destroy script to the user directory before trying this) This will quit to the menu though not to a game over screen.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
XLDev
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2005 07:07
I was able to do something like this for a hostage script I've been working on, you can either modify the destroy script like jasuk70 says to take health away for killing a prisoner or you can modify the main script to monitor for damage and then take health away for shooting them.

-Ruben

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-28 19:04:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-28 19:04:15