Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Submit your scripts to FPSCreators and win!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Great news from FPSCreators.com!
TGC has offered a generous sponsorship to FPSCreators.com by providing a prize to the person who has submitted the most and best resources to our site each month. For full details, click the link below.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=50002&b=21

The winner of March 2005 will receive a free, licensed copy (download only) of TreeMagik G2.

As the Script Manager of the site, I strongly encourage EVERYONE to submit their scripts etc. to our site. Here is how to submit your resources:
1. Go to FPSCreators.com and click "Submissions" at the bottom of the page or on the navigation bar at the left.
2. Fill in the self-explanatory submission form, make sure to choose the correct Resource type/Category.
3. Click "Upload" to submit your resource. Your submission will not appear on the site unless one of our staff has approved it (I will be checking and approving any script-related submissions). The approval process usually takes less than 24 hours.

Again, the more you share your resources with the FPSC community, the better chances you have for winning the monthly prize. (We will have a different prize every month.)

Good luck!

Dylan

trtrainer
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is a ridiculous question, for some reason i can not get the fpi editor or the segment editors to work... I normally do not have problems like this but the computer says they are missing lines of code..... am I better off to just learn the scripting or the directory structure when creating segments. Or are these editors actually solid tools. I am also interested in learning dark basic pro, is any of the code compatable between the FPSC and DBPRO?

Thanks for your time

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 09:04:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 09:04:10