Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Jasuk70's tutorial question ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2005 14:06
Im on my way to becoming world Champion of the FPSCReator forums. My question comes to you all about Jasuk70's tutorial. I have tried everything under the sun to try to get that darn "show an image when user is this close" and fade image away etc", to help tell the story. I have tried several times to put the code into the "main" part of the terminald (actually I used a table instead because im working with WW2). Then did the image with PSP 7.0 and what not. I have no idea what the heck im doing wrong. Does the script also have to point to where it is saved? is that script pointing to the image, or the actual script FPI. Im lost , someone please help me find myself here.
Thanks
Mike
GOD bless, Semper Fidelis.

100% non-programmer, 100% eager to learn.
www.thegamecreators.com
Shadow Angel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2005 01:25
Quote: " Im on my way to becoming world Champion of the FPSCReator forums"

Sheh

Good luck

~ { [ Ali M ] } ~ Pushing little children, with the fully at the mantics, they like to push the weak around! ~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:27:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:27:26