Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / HELP ME PLZ

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2003 16:50
I have a slight problem, Well i bought Db, used it, love it, then bought DarkMatter, installed patch and everything. Well a couple of dayz lat8r I accidentlly snapped the DarkMatter CD. Pissed off as i was I tryed not to be bothered because it was all on my HardDrive, Well my computer screwd up, I had to do an image restore to before i had DB, well luckily, (by now my DB cd was barly bien read coz of all the scraths on it) I had DB on a unaffected drive, so i went back to use it, rest my 3d card, and now its counting down the dayz before the "Enhancments" are deactivated. Wot can I do, Will I have to by darkmatter again or wot? and dont really want to fork out another £30 just to get a section of DB working again. HELP!
WarWolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2003 16:52
Hmmmmmmmmm... Baaaaad situation. E-mail DBS and see if they can send you a new one.

I didn't steal it!
InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2003 17:49
you would OFCOURSE need to send them the broken CD, ya know jsut incase your trying to rip them off,lol

not saying you are...well actually im pretty sure i jsut did, but its been known to happen

InSiDeR
Visit the NEW DBPlanet, Click Here
"...Yay i got one strap loose..."
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2003 19:06
you paid £30? you can get it for £15 from Amazon.co.uk

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Killer Sponge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 12:21
I got it from game.
"You'll Need to send them the broken CD"

The CD broke ages ago and I chucked it, I might still have the box/case thing, would they except that u think?

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 19:04
The CD broke ages ago and I chucked it, I might still have the box/case thing, would they except that u think?

are u for real?

Do u still have the manual and the very special bookmark?

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 21:26
bookmark? i don't have that
but then again i coulda sworn the DarkMatter i originally got was in a box - this new one comes in a snazzy DvD case

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 22:18
My version of Dark Matter only came in a DVD box, no manual or bookmark. However my original DB did come with a manual and a naff looking bookmark...

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 22:35
my DarkBasic came with a Manual, Tutorial Manual, and a Twin CD pack

was pretty cool... the manual was all binded and everything hehee so no annoying creases when you turned the pages.
But DarkMatter has a manual - isn't very big, about 20pages on who to contact if everything god pete tong - but is cool

Gu re gu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2003 14:29
how did you manage to snap the disc???
The only time i snapped a cd accidentally was when i accidentally dropped it about 10M. As you do...

Daih Thel phae 'e, clann 'e phaen
Killer Sponge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2003 16:13
it had fallen on the floor, unknowingly and i moved my chair onto the cd I heard a crunch, looked down and shouted a variety of swear words. then laughed and cried and then swore sum more! u know it could happen netime.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 03:49:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 03:49:15