Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / FPE advice for new users

Author
User Banned
Posted: 5th Apr 2005 21:50
Hi,

For those new users that have been editing their own FPE files and have been wondering why their entity was not doing what they hoped it would do, you need to make sure that each time you modify your FPE file that you delete the relevant entity and add the entity back in to your map (You do not have to reload FPSC creator). This will pick up the new modified version of your FPE file. The reason I say this is that I spent several hours wondering why my alien entity was not performing the correct animations that I had set in the FPE file.
I realised that I needed to delete my alien entity and add him back in again and the correct animations worked fine.

Hope this helps
Mike
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 6th Apr 2005 01:21
Hi,

For those new users that have been editing their own FPE files and have been wondering why their entity was not doing what they hoped it would do, you need to make sure that each time you modify your FPE file that you delete the relevant entity and add the entity back in to your map (You have to reload FPSC creator). This will pick up the new modified version of your FPE file. The reason I say this is that I spent several hours wondering why my alien entity was not performing the correct animations that I had set in the FPE file.
I realised that I needed to delete my alien entity and add him back in again and the correct animations worked fine.

Hope this helps
Mike

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:45:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:45:14