Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

The 20 Line Challenge / Struck Gold!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2005 04:20 Edited at: 20th Apr 2005 08:46
Hello all!
It's been a while since I've programmed anything. It's good to be back though,lol.
Anyways...I'm currently working on a new game called "Struck Gold!", its like a crane/shooter game where the object is to pick up as many objects as possible in 60 sec. You can see this 20 line
version as a super beta of what is to come, although I had to take out most of the things due to space. But it is still fully playable.
To play press the spacekey to shoot the claw(represented by the rotating cube), and try to "grab" an object. Different objects have different values. Also, some objects are "heavier" than others.
The objective is to try and reach the level's pt goal...which increases with every level. Click

[edit]hmm...its been awhile since i've done this...just click here for the source code

Finally...make sure to download the levels and save them in the same directory as this program...

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 12:45:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 12:45:25