Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Phantasy Star Online

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
okay...now that I found the CORRECT forum...sorry...I will join in your chant of "OMG WTF N00B"...cuz that was pretty dumb of me -.-'

Hey all, I've been working hard on my PSO clone...so far the results are decent (no online capabilities yet though). This is a basic dungeon level you can travel through. You can try it out here: http://chibibabble.hothost.tv

BTW, you can't use ANY download accelerators...sorry, 'tis the nature of a free server.

Just as a note though. The attack system is like PSO. Meaning, you can't be click happy when attack. You have to wait for your character to "prepare" for his next action. However, you can perform a 3-hit combo IF you press the attack button at the right time (think Parrapa the rapper). A 4-hit combo system is also inplaced. Just attack-attack-attck-magic. I've worked hard an almost nonstop on this. I hope you enjoy!

Here's a screenshot:
Chibi?
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 23:18
Chibbi Babble.tv

can't download it says the file is too big and to try again later

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Chibi Babble
Years of Service
User Offline
strange. hmmm...prolly has to do with other people downloading it,or something.I can do it at any other comp. Just keep trying. Sorry for the inconvenience =(

Chibi?
PiratSS
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, I like the game.

your levels are very nice, what program did you use?

5/5 Stars for sure. Keep up the good work

Specs: Dual Amd Athlon 2Ghz(1Ghz x 2), 40GB 15000 Rpm SCSI Hard Drive, 640 Mb 266Mhz DDR, 12x8x32 CDRW, ATI Rage Fury Pro 32Mb SD Video, 17' Monitor
Chibi Babble
Years of Service
User Offline
This was all done in DB 1.9.

I had help with matedit to make the matrices. The rest I use my own editor for. I have an editor for EVERYTHING! The enemy placement, treasure placement, wall placement, etc. That way the only thing I have to worry about is character movement and enemy AI. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your comments!!!

Chibi?
AnalSauceMonkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2003 06:36
I like it, but at the beginning if you had sync on then you wouldn't see those objects loading.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2003 18:12
maybe Norton is blocking the link ... i keep getting that damn'd this file can't be transfered as it is 215,000,000 bytes or something like that - please try again later.

ho hum

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:28:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:28:07