Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How do you elimintate the dead space under created Segments?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am able to create a segment by saving it as an already created segment in FPS. However, when i import it into my game, the boundaries of the old segment literally carve holes in the floor creating areas of deadspace around my segment. Is there anyway I can create a segment without the deadspace? Thanks.
earth prime
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes the floor is gone, and the deadspace is a square. I have actually found that I can eliminate it by placing a grate on the floor to fill in the space. However, my segment is still incorrectly rotated. Do you know the x,y, and z values to get a segment to rotate so that it is normally on the ground? Thank you for your help!
earth prime
Years of Service
User Offline
well, when i import my model into the segment editor, my model is verticle. Imagine a long building, but up on one side. I am able to rotate it in cicles, and I am able to rise it up and down, but I cannot find the keys to rotate it vertically to make the model lay flat on the ground. When you import your own models, do you jhave this issue?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 05:11:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 05:11:15