Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Is there an easy program to add textures and skins to .x models?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone know of an easy, (preferably free J) program to add textures and skins to .x models?
devild0g
Years of Service
User Offline
Theres a lot of programs you can get with a trial on them. So download the trial version, and do what you need to do, then delete it. Although some programs are restricted to what the free version can do.
GOD BLESS
SEMPER FIDELIS
devild0g
Years of Service
User Offline
Well then all you have to do is delete the folders also. I know it leaves something in your computer, it dosent harm your computer. The file they put in is only around 6-12kb, and it is only so you can not uninstall , reinstall to get away from the trial expiring. Thats all. I got this answer from windows website.
God Bless
Semper Fidelis
devild0g
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah well. Good reasoning. But I dont really care. I was giving him an option, whether he gets the trial or go and buys it. I don't care. Im not a computer genius. I have downloaded a few trials, and I have no problems on my computer. Which is an AlienWare Area 51. Havent seen any draw back since the day I purchased it.
GOD BLESS
SEMPER FIDELIS
UltraNerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Devildog,

The question was "what programs allow adding texture."
Yes, we know there are alot obviously, this person is asking WHICH PROGRAM TO USE????

Dis Dat and de oddah Ting. A Splender to Render.
devild0g
Years of Service
User Offline
Use 3DS MAX, or try maybe MAYA. Maya offers free personal edition. Depending on texturing, and what you want textured, and what kind of texturing, you can also use UNREAL ED. Which has many textures.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:34:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:34:01