Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Syntax Error is Blighting my program

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2003 09:02
get an error message from time to time when I run my program. A blue bar comes up and Syntax Error: End Function without Function is displayed. I checked everyone of my Functions and all have both Function & EndFunction.
Furthermore it says its at Line Number 1016 but my main Program ends at line 816. I checked my include files and all the Endfunctions have a Function with it. How can I find this kind of Mistake?
It took Years to Make Me this Stupid!
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2003 09:20
are u exiting a function and falling out of some loop?

Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2003 18:34
Try to post a snippet, its always very hard to find a bug in your own programming, where other ppl can find it easily.

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2003 18:35
i remember that happening to me, and it was fixed after i deleted the trailing returns after all my endfunction commmands, i believe there was some kind of extra symbol added in there that wasnt supposed to be, and was removed after i did that deleting...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 20:01:14
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 20:01:14