Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / directX and Milkshape

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2005 02:26
This is another problem Im having with darkBasic Classic. I am making beautiful animations in Milkshape and saving them in milkshape and they replay pefectly. I save them to direct X or 3ds to export to darkbasic classic and the 3ds does nothing, Im pretty sure thats a milkshape problem, but the directX animation in darkBasic Classic either makes the model fly apart at the joints or the model is flat as a piece of paper and is not animated or simply just not there when you put in the loop the object command. Its fine while its just static.

Does anybody know how to save directX animations from Milkshape so they will play in Dark Basic Classic?

sincerely,

Mikada

Mike Cohoon
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2005 19:39
no one here... some one might answer your question, but these are the FPS Creator forums... you might want to try 3D Chat, you are likely to get better results.

Merranvo, taking over the net, one forum at a time.
Lavitz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2005 20:48
Agreed. I have no clue how to work milkshape, but I may have to considering that I want to make very good games with the FPSC.

Character from redwall: Foremole

Treetops and Timber!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:22:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:22:56