Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / how do i put a gun in a hand

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
im useing game space and i have a hand/arm and a gun i hav it all animated good but when i save it as an object .x and load it its all screwed up can any one help me understand how this is done
devild0g
Years of Service
User Offline
Screwed up as in how?
Neotech
Years of Service
User Offline
not pointing in right direction and loses animation im glueing gun to arm what am i doing wrong can, some one give me a run down how it should be done
Neotech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2005 22:41 Edited at: 9th Aug 2005 22:43
Im really getting frustrated with this.... all the people that make fps and that look through these forums cant take a min to give some type of run down on how this process works... i dont care if you use gamespace or not the concept will somewhat still be the same for all 3d editors all i want to know is how do you put the gun model in hand model where they stick together and export them as a .x file even though the left hand will be holding the barrel i still need the freedom to animate the reload and the right hand holds the grip. should the right hand be connected to the left in any way how is this done PLS
ive serch the net ive searched this entire forum i even emailed ID Software and still no anwser. someone in this world knows its been done in many games so please some help would be nice
Pantaloon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2005 23:35
perhaps the gun and body have to be a complete entity so the entity has to change when gun is changed?
i dont really know its just a thought

PM - The time to think and sleep

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:32:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:32:50