Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How do I make text appear with a transparent background?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Folks,
I would love for someone to show me how to make text appear in the game on a transparent background. Simular to the "Picked up an Item" message in FPSC EA. I know it has something to do with the way I save the TGA file but I cannot seem to get it correct. Any help would be appreciated. By the way I have Adobe Photoshop 6 that I am just learning how to use.
The Dunk
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Folks,
I would love for someone to show me how to make text appear in the game on a transparent background. Simular to the \"Picked up an Item\" message in FPSC EA. I know it has something to do with the way I save the TGA file but I cannot seem to get it correct. Any help would be appreciated. By the way I have Adobe Photoshop 6 that I am just learning how to use.

Edit 9/9/05
I figured it out! Has to do with the Alpha channel setting!
foleypro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2005 00:40
Ok what about the alpha setting...I am useing Paintshop Pro 7.04

are you saving as TGA or DDS or what...?

As Always B3D....www.fnggames.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 16:55:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 16:55:58