Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Guard Shoot if Shot Script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2005 05:08 Edited at: 5th Sep 2005 05:09
Here is a script that makes a guard shoot back ONLY if he is shot at. Based on Paul Williams' Restriced Area Guard. Tell me what you think.

Just open up notepad, copy this code and paste it, and save as "ShootifShoot.fpi" in "scriptbankuser". Then open up your game, pick an enemy and apply the script in the "Main" selection. Now find a weapon, shoot him, and see him shoot back! Make sure you have something like "shoot.fpi" in the "Shoot" selection.

EDIT: Just noticed, forgot to remove the stuff that I added so he tells you to it is a restriced area...

World War III: Battle At The Front
Website Coming Soon!
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2005 23:01
uhh... no...

:state=0:state=1
:state=1:animate=1 ;don't animate nothing.
:state=1,plrcanbeseen:state=2
:state=2,shotdamage=1:rotatetoplr,state=3 ;Never do this!!!, if the plr shoots you, you shoot him back! Not wait for you to see him.
:state=3:shootplr ;the gaurd doesn't reload... will also shoot very rapidly...
:plrcanbeseen:rotatetoplr ;be in state=2
:plrcannotbeseen:state=1
:shotdamage=1:shootplr ;you also need settarget, VERY IMPORTANT, else the bullet does not hit the plr.
:plrcanbeseen,noiseheard=200:shootplr ;you do know that the plr would have to be breathing down the gaurds neck for him to shoot, 500 is usally good for this... also should be in state=2

I know that I sound like I am dissing you, but if you ignore that part and look at what I have to say you will have better scripting skills.

P.S. NEVER call a FPI inside a FPI, bad practice unless you make both FPI's

Merranvo, taking over the net, one forum at a time.

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2005 21:41
i could really use this script...but it doesnt work to well

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2005 02:02
BullShox are you asking me or Conner... I can get it working, but there are better ones out there that will do the same...

I am TRYING to help conner out, but the fact that people post a request or a script but never come back after makes it near impossible.

Merranvo, taking over the net, one forum at a time.

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"
tpfkat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2005 17:41
merranvo, could you send me a script ( any) and break it down so i can understand, i think i understand but just would like to be sure and only if you have time.
cheers
Zero #43
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2005 18:41
can some one just put the working script in a code snippet please... thank you

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor w/ HT Technology 3.4GHz 800MHz FSB w/ 512KB Cache, 1GB DDR PC-2700 at 333MHz - 1x1024 SO-DIMM, ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON™ 9700 128MB DDR, 80GB Hard Drive
Matinuker
Years of Service
User Offline
yar, i would wuite like it to please
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2005 23:27
@Merranvo:

Yeah, I know the feeling of helping people out. I cannot believe how hard it is for some people to grasp two issues:

Condition / Action

-This...is my boomstick!
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2005 00:32
one time...sombody asked for 2 scripts...and i made them...and posted them...and checked the reply the next day...and they didnt work, so i stoped helping unless i know exactly what im doing.

yes merranvo, if your not to busy, it would be nice to have this script...

if you dont want to post it here, you can just give it to me when were on msn...now that were both in the same time zone.

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:30:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:30:31