Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / HELP? Segments windows and door problems.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2005 03:46
I am having some problems with my segments.....How come when i make walls i cant add doors or windows? Can anyone help me?

BIG DOG STUDD

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ironjohn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 00:45
I'm sorry, but no.

If you want ridicule and snide comments post in here.
If you want real help with modeling, scripting and game making, you're on your own...

A lot of people in here are "wanna'-ah-be" programmers that like slamming new people who only what to make games...

Good luck...

P4 3.9 X800XT 2X75-Raptor 20.1 DVI LCD
DBPro FPSC MS3D Fragmotion MS.Net
Lex Lusifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 02:58
lol

BIG DOG STUDD
Lex Lusifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 04:36
Sorry to bust your bubble but i figured it out.."on my own".. 3 days later..

If some one wants to ridicule or be snied go a head.. I mean what u really gonna do? Beat me up? hurt my feelings? please..

In my honest opinion 95 % of the people who post here don't know what they are doing...
Everyone starts somewhere... Acting like someone here is going to sell their self made Game with this engine and buy an island next to Bill Gates is a fantasy. You may make a "few" bux, but Its a game engine.. and is for "FUN"! Thats why I bought it so I don't have to code my own.

We are suppose to be here to help each other out.. If i learn something I share, thats why there is a form.

Most of the people who act this way do it for a reason...cause they are children that don't know jack or think they are superior to someone whom doesn't know how to do it. I mean its not rocket science, anyone can be taught how to make games using a pre built game engine.

And for your viewing pleasure....

Here is a tad bit of "reverse" info for you cats trying to "sell" those games made with V1 of this game engine... don't be surprised if your self made (hard work) game objects, segments, etc end up in someone elses game. All the game data with in a compiled game are re importable into the game building engine because there not encrypted when compiled into a completed game.

so all the HATERS can spread that on your toast and eat it.

and for the "wanna'-ah-be" programmers who talk trash.. build me an OS from scratch. Then come talk trash..

Now that that is out of the way.. LOL im done..

BIG DOG STUDD

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 10:25:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 10:25:00