Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Anyone interested in creating fpsc compatible military/historical model resource?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2005 23:38
Using fragmotion and fpsc, I am hoping to build a library of military models from different eras capable of sharing animations.
Anybody interested?
Thanks,
Jarrett
Wheel Gator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2005 02:17
what is fragmotion

Two wrongs don't make a right ,but three lefts do.
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2005 17:18
an animation program. cool Jtbullet. if you need help making the FPE files, i can make them for you

=-{SKaleX}-= Current Projects: -Insane Killer-=-Chaos Zone-
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
I would LOVE it.
Jtbullet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2005 17:16
Skalex, what are the fpes exactly?
Upon importing one of the .x files from the entity bank, I find that the fps creator files consist of 2498 frame animation files. It seems that they intentionally combined all frames into one long animation. The half-life files I have worked with broke the movements down into individual animations. It looks like one could modify the animation files in fragmotion for uniqueness, as long as you left the number of frames intact. I looked at aiko and conker and they both had the same number of frames.
I think that new characters are possible using fragmotion. Depending on how it is set up, melee animations may be possible at this point. But if the engine could allow damage for the hits is another story.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:23:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:23:02