Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Why I never want to see hands added to FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2005 09:22
I dont understand WHY everyone wants to see hands? I understand it might look better but imagine what problems that would cause if your character should be gloved in a chemical area or is a different race or even if the main character is not HUMAN???

This would mean creating a million different models or textures and such... I do not think they will ever or should ever add this feature... I think its is GREAT the way it is... and what about when you PICK UP OBJECTS like when you add physics to a chair or barrel and toss it around? Imagine the nightmare of trying to get those HANDS on it.

I like this just the way it is...
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 01:54
no they not should. if TGC add this in FPSC v2 or in a patch, it will just make the noobs happy because they dont have to use my way.

personnaly, i just have to model hands on my guns and import it in FPSC.

=-{SKaleX}-= Current Projects: -Insane Killer-=-Chaos Zone-
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 02:21
exactly what i posted...couldent of said it better myself

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 16:19:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 16:19:00