Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / AI firing before loading

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 00:05
Can someone please tell me what I have to change so, when the enemy sees you, he starts firing instead of first reloading?!
Every existing script I tried doesn't do it....

Thx!

Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 00:19
Use mine!!!

you need to NEVER use the shootplr FPI

Sorry lee, but that was the stupidest thing you made... I know it helps n00bs to scripting, but you have a lot more power without it.

There should be a reloadweapon command, and ifweaponstatus=0 condition.

Merranvo, taking over the net, one forum at a time.

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 08:02
I have noticed that a lot of the new V1 animation sets start with an enemy reloading - in a TGC demo I tried out to test AI in Beta I killed every enemy before they reloaded - not one of them hit me with a single shot.

If you use these default enemies and scripts as is its advisable to boost their health or all you enemies will end up the same (dead before firing a shot off) if you have a decent gameplayer.

Rik Vargard
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 12:20
@Merranvo: Use yours?! Man, if you have a script for this...can I use it, please? Of course, you'll be in the credits, heh...

@Uman: Yeah... but boosting the enemy's hitpoints isn't a realistic solution for me. If you take 5 bullets in your head you're dead.....no...?
Btw, at the beginning of my story, the enemy is searching for you. They don't know where you are, but they are supposed to have their weapons loaded and ready to fire at sight.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:43:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:43:04