Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Merranvo, I need help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 02:47
Can you please make me a script that will not allow a MP player to pick up ammo unless he has the corrisponding gun? I'd be VERRRY happy if you could .

I may not be good in school, may not hae had a girl for a while, ma not had a social life in years, BUT I"M STILL THE ONLY ONE IN SCHOOL WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GAMES!!!

Swhale aka The FPS Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 06:51
Great idea Chris, that way, people cannot steal other peoples ammo.

Habatar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 20:14
I think that is not possible because not exists a command that check if you have a especific weapon. But not sure
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 01:34
I'm going to look into it.

I may not be good in school, may not hae had a girl for a while, ma not had a social life in years, BUT I"M STILL THE ONLY ONE IN SCHOOL WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GAMES!!!

Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:35
I don't think it is possible either... scripts are very limited in these regions...

only trick I can think of is to have the plr press enter to pick a weapon up, this sends an activation signal to the ammo and then allows the plr to pick it up...

:activated=1,plrdistwithin=40:plrtake

perhaps for the ammo...

Only problem is that you don't have a lot of script control in MP...

Merranvo, taking over the net, one forum at a time.

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 23:04
Well, if you change the settings to single player, you have the option to change scripts to ones used in singleplayer. Then go back to multyplayer settings. It works for me....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 03:01:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 03:01:15