Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I got my V1 download and it is AWSOME!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 16:42
V1 is sweet I like the extra objects they added. I can now work with someone on a game (I know how to use it kinda good). Ya alright is anyone else as happy as me?

Mr Flowerkohl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 16:53
I would be as happy as you when the shadows problem on static entities would be fixed

yeah...thats the ticket !
Zero #43
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 21:55
hey wheel gator, you can work with my team. www.darkangelgames.tk

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor w/ HT Technology 3.4GHz 800MHz FSB w/ 512KB Cache, 1GB DDR PC-2700 at 333MHz - 1x1024 SO-DIMM, ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON™ 9700 128MB DDR, 80GB Hard Drive
Wheel Gator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 23:18
@Zero #43 thanks I'll check it out when I get home from work.

@Mr Flowerkohl what shadow problem?

Wheel Gator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 23:19
@Zero #43 do u have X-fire if so my name on there is > wheelgator

Zero #43
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 23:44
k

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor w/ HT Technology 3.4GHz 800MHz FSB w/ 512KB Cache, 1GB DDR PC-2700 at 333MHz - 1x1024 SO-DIMM, ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON™ 9700 128MB DDR, 80GB Hard Drive
Evil Inside
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2005 22:53 Edited at: 25th Sep 2005 22:56
OR...

You can join MY sh*tty team!

http://www.apotheosis-software.cjb.net

^ Not really what you would expect! I might find a better host and remake the website soon enough ^

Anyway, if ya'll wanna join, e-mail me:

cacophonous_fr34k@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks..

† Evil Inside † Upcoming projects: Heresy, The Ghastly Panic & Danger Zone †
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it really copyrighted? I doubt it.
Dr Pepper
Years of Service
User Offline
@Evil Inside

Umm yeah...... i think you might want to change becasue i went to your site you posted and Avast Caught a virus that was trying to download its self on my computer....Lucky Avast Aborted the connection to the file before it could do anything.

So yeah..... get your self a Virus checker cause you probably full of'em
Evil Inside
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:39 Edited at: 26th Sep 2005 22:43
Quote: "Umm yeah...... i think you might want to change becasue i went to your site you posted and Avast Caught a virus that was trying to download its self on my computer....Lucky Avast Aborted the connection to the file before it could do anything.

So yeah..... get your self a Virus checker cause you probably full of'em"

Sorry Dr Pepper I am well intruely sorry, This was NOT ment to happen; you see I have had lotsa viruses recently and they're bugging me like mad, I got rid of some of them, but trying to get rid of them all hopefully! BUT without further a do, I'll be shutting down my website, taking the link off of my profile, and posting future games on the forums, if I can not shut down my website, I'll be reminding you now just incase you do go on it in the future, please do NOT enter the Apotheosis Software website, for your computers safety, do NOT enter the Apotheosis Software website.

Sorry for the inconvienience caused Dr Pepper, and also to the other people too, Well intruely sorry.

Evil Inside
Years of Service
User Offline
There, done!

I should hope no one will enter it and get no viruses, and hope that we'll all be a happy bunch of urr...people...Heh!

snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:53
I wouldn't worry about the site too much mate, it's probably just spyware/adware rather than an actual virus. Probably something to do with the pop under advertising.

If anyone is concerned then run Ad-aware and Spybot Remover. They're both free downloads. I'm running McAffee Ant-Virus and it didn't pop up and warn me of anything when visiting your site. It probably depends on what ad pops up when visiting. Unlikely to be malicious though.

Another good'un is Webroot's Spy Sweeper, and is available for a 30 day free trial. I strongly suggest you all check it out, I don't often buy software but signed up for a 2 year subscription after the 30 day trial ran out. Very impressive!

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
Evil Inside
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok thanks, snowdog mate

But I'd rather post on the forums now to save too much hastle

Although there will be hastle finding a file host to put it on!

Damn! >_<

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:32:40
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:32:40