Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Texture Change+ Models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

My Name is Christopher
And i have a Question/Texture Edit Request:

Request:

I was wonder if some could change this texture

Want: I Need somone to change his Coat from the Camo to a Leather Jacket

Leather Jacket Color: Black Leather

Question:

And the texture is from CS Nation .com.....and what i was wondering is there another site that has those models becasue i think CSNation is down becasue it keeps saying "Page cannont be Displayed" when i go to it.

Or does anyone else know a site that has people models( Male/Female)in the same stlye of Counter Strike so i can edit there Texture to make them like Peds walking around in my game(Making kind of like a GTA type game and im gonna change the models to what im looking for before i go
to far)

Thanks,

Christopher

Attachments

Login to view attachments
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2005 14:04 Edited at: 29th Sep 2005 14:45
Try this site, click on Modelles and you'll see Counter-Strike on the right. There's 4 models altogether, and some of the other stuff is pretty good too.

There's also loads more sites with free bits and pieces to download here. Hope that helps.

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:26:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:26:24