Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / segment problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi all,

I have tried all the surrgestions given, followed the tut's for the segment editor but so far i can import the mesh's but not textures?

I have tried tga format but can not convert into dds. Please someone help me. I just want to know how and in what format i need to add textures. + any tricks that I can use. oh and I have put the texteurs into the correct file (texturebank)

Cheers Carlos
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2005 04:28
have you assigned the texture in the .fpe file?

Forsaken FEw - meh cant b bothered with signature
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 29th Sep 2005 15:06 Edited at: 29th Sep 2005 15:08
Hi Carlito,

I'll send you a DDS converter if you want, it works well. Once you've converted textures into DDS format make sure they are in the texturebank directory. Open up the Segment Editor open a mesh then select 'Change Texture'. The FPSC Test Browser comes up. Press F1 then you can choose the directory that contains your texture files (make sure textures are in the Texturebank directory).

Hope this helps.
Mike
carlito
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

you mentioned "have you assigned the texture in the .fpe file?" I ave put them in the right file and format but if that not right any help would be very useful

Cheers
carlito
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry all i should explain a little more, i can complete all work needed in the segment editor but when I load up FPS creator i can find and load the new segment but it appears with not texture, i can even play the game, just with no textures?????

any help?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:44:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:44:32