Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I have given up on blender and desparatly need help...

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2005 08:03 Edited at: 2nd Oct 2005 08:03
as some of you may know, i have been working with blender for about 3 years now. i only stumbled upon fps creator a few months ago. so, i have decided to stop using blender for FPSC...its just not suitable. i was wondering if any of you guys know of a moddelling package that imports the FPSC charecters WITH ANIMATION. i already have 3ds max, milkshape, gamespace light, and animator...but i hardly have touched any of them because of my vast knowledge of blender.

so, like i said above...i need a modelling package that imports and exports directx format WITH ANIMATIONS. please dont post it if it doesnt import animations...

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
JimB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2005 09:33
There you go
http://www.fragmosoft.com/
Britishb 1990
Years of Service
User Offline
But I thought it's not impossible to use BLENDER in FPSC. well I hope it's not impossible

ML
Heiner McHink
Years of Service
User Offline
Animation Master with the export plugin from Obsidian games. It has a very sophisticated animation system (only compareable to maya), is a very cool low poly modeller and very cool texturing functions. And the Obsidian exporter can export animations.
I am working with that programm, but i have used it oly for exporting segment meshes (not animated) so far. Up to that point, it works fine. At the moment the workflow for my project is in the stage of doing the enviroment and scenery stuff (segment). after that the animated stuf (new characters and entitys are on my schedule. I will keep you updated how it works.
By the way, i would recomend Animation Master also, because it is quite cheap (just about 250 €) and therefore, it is a good way, to get all your developement standing on a legal base
Regards,
Heiner

Imagination rules!!!
Virtual Atomix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2005 17:59
you can use 3dsmax then translate with 3d exploration..if you have max i would say go with that tons of tutorials online to help and some real good books out there too.

If it isnt Scottish It's CRRRAAAPPP!!!
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2005 18:01
@britishb

no, its no imposible, it just gives me too many headaches.

@everyone else

thanks for the help! i will look into those.

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
Wheel Gator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2005 23:07
@BULLSHOCK 2 hey can u help me ma i think u can look here > http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=61958&b=24

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:48:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:48:31