Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / The 3D Companion world editor get it now!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyone who has just started using DarkBasic Pro knows that it needs a world editor. So, I wrote one thats simple, easy to use and geared for DarkBasic Pro. Get it now at:
http://members.aol.com/alp29b/default.htm

Also, The 3D Companion is an ongoing project so if any serious programmers out there would like to sign up for the official 3DC development team just drop me an email at:
alp29b@aol.com

If you would like to be a developer for 3DC make sure that your email is regaurding "3DC Development Project" and that you also include any projects, past and present that you have programmed for and a website address where these projects can be downloaded and viewed.
(3DC is programmed in DBPro)

I plan to have a webpage area for 3DC development up in about 2 weeks. It will be a page where updates on 3DC will be held for developers. It will list improvements, bug fixes and what should be added in future versions. As always, all developers will recieve full credit for thier contributions.
Enjoy
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2003 18:00
Can you post some screens?

Visit [url]www.lightning-systems.co.uk[/url]
You are the th person to view this signature.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:26:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:26:51