Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Character/Model & Script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
I would like to have a model/character with artificial intelligence, for use in FPS Creator game creation.
I'm looking at MilkShape 3D.
I'm really unclear on how to go about creating or editing a model/character with specific artificial intelligence applied.

Is MilkShape 3D a suitable program for model/character creation/editing with animation of artificial intelligence for FPS Creator?

Want a character that simply walks slowly, randomly, changing direction off of some objects [trees, rocks, whatever], stopping on other objects and striking at them [walls]. Action of slowly, persistently, pursuing player when in certain proximity of player. When in close proximity, enemy begins simple attack of slowly striking and biting player.
In other words, different enemy models all with same actions of classic zombies.

Please offer suggestions on preexisting models/scripts and what single-program may accomplish this. [MilkShape 3D?]

Thanks.
Pat Hoolahan
PLHinc-Web Design - http://www.plhinc-web.com - info@plhinc-web.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 06:00:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 06:00:59