Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / A problem with loading a lightmap mesh from cshop

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been exporting my cshop maps to .x format with the regular map and then the lightmap. The regular map loads fine, but not the lightmap. It says "cannot load 3d object at line x". I am not sure if there is something wrong with cshop with this or dbpro, but I have tried 2 different .x exporters with the same results. What is wrong?

C. Nom De Plum
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2005 22:46
Let me consult my crystal ball ... Nope, I see nothing. Maybe the cards will tell us? Hmmm, nothing there either ...

Maybe you should post the model you are having a problem with so that we can look at it directly?

For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
Advancement Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay.

C. Nom De Plum
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2005 23:29
It is because CSHOP/ Blitz uses different values for really low 0.000 values than DBP and places #QNAN or such in it's place. This is a CSHOP bug. Search all the for anything like that and replace the value with 0.000 and it will work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:07:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:07:53