Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Graboids and Shriekers?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2005 05:11
Are there any Tremors fans here that have a rendered graboid or shrieker in 3D? I desperately want to buy FPS to create a Tremors fan game- Rock Solid Studios was developing a game in 2003, but Universal pulled the plug before it made it to Beta. I have zero experience in 3D modeling (from scratch).

Doing What I can with What I've Got
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2005 08:35
what's a garboid and shrieker??? if you tell me i might be able to make one (although i probably won't as i'm a bad modeler, so don't get yer hopes up)

Post the unposted...
Expect the unexpected...
But don't play the unplayed!!! ( If they're really bad, that is, which they probably are.)
BGummer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 17:22
Graboids are the subterranean monsters from the TREMORS films, starring Michael Gross. They're giant, 30foot long worm things with three tentacle-like tongues. Shriekers are their offspring- two-legged running monsters, about kid-sized.

for more on Tremors, check out:

www.stampede-entertainment.com
www.tremorsfan.com
http://members.fortunecity.com/burtgummer

Doing What I can with What I've Got
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 06:13
i might be able to make 1 but it will be a LOONNNNGGGG time away. And i might not be able to make them at all. i'll try it though.

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Bet you didn't understand that.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 22:09:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 22:09:26