Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Will make Menus and HUDs for free

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ya, what it says at the top. I don't do the artwork, but I will ask Wheel Gator.

Anyway, just inlude as much info about it as you can. I can do all the types of menus(pause, setup, main.....) and huds.

I CAN NOT DO SAVEGAME, NOR CAN ANYONE ELSE.

I ALWAYS have flame proof jacket...just in case...and a shotgun. If you want any, just ask!

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.
Wheel Gator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 03:40
yes I will do the art.

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 04:10
if u can can you do avi textures, stupid wuestion but if you could it would be neat, i fu cant can you please do menu screen like this

BACKROUND: a space battle going on in space with ships that you can plainly make out witch ones is on a differen side, one side looking alien like.

i can do the buttons

evil stink when u said hus you ment the things that reprsent health and stuff right, well if you did could you do one with health

HEALTH: nombers witha picture of a guy witha helmet on like a future space helmet( instead of numers can u have the image decrese as health gets lower if u can do it that way)

LIVES : just 2 space helmet heads like the health ones

ya i put in alot of deatail , thx for offoring to do this

dont assune cause u make an ass out of u and me
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 04:33 Edited at: 13th Oct 2005 04:39
avi textures? so, animated textures, ask Wheel Gator, and I need the backround, but I'l try wip up a cheap one for now. But, I'll be on vacation from tomorrow to monday, so......no FPSC.

I ALWAYS have flame proof jacket...just in case...and a shotgun. If you want any, just ask!

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 04:51
cool have fun were ver

whell agtor, can you do AVI textures?

Wheel Gator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 07:17
i am bissy as well with other stuff (for a long time) so sorry cant do art right now.

BGummer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 15:40
Is it possible to have a screen, between levels, where the player can click on a button to decide what level to go to next? Is that what you mean by menus? Is there a screen to allow the player what armaments to pick for the next level?

Doing What I can with What I've Got
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 18:10
wut ever, when erver you get tyo it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:47:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:47:00