Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Night Vision

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 19:44
I was just wondering if it were possible to make everything nightvisionish with a script?

"I will work harder... if you ask me enough times."
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2005 00:04
real night vision (like in Splinter Cell) or just sort of greened over?

Greened over is just a semitransparent image posted on the screen, but because my version of Photoshop Sucks. And I don't expect everyone to have photoshop... you will have to wait for the media.

:state=0:hudreset,hudx=50,hudy=50,hudimage=green.tga,hudname=title1,hudmake=display,hudshow=title1,state=1

should work. Attach this to any object. just have "green.tga" in the files folder.

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"

He who knows everything knows nothing at all.
wdc studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2005 01:22
I can make a green tga if you tell me what size you want it to be and maybe if you prefer dark or light green
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2005 02:37 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2005 02:51
you know what... My stupid version of photoshop might be able to do the job... FPSC supports PNG's and PNG's are naturally transparent! Yey for backdoors...

WTF?

Okay, annoyied.

I KNEW i couldn't upload in the megs, but that was only 449kb. RICK. WHAT!!! you Promised 10mb.

Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
I think you mean

I ALWAYS have flame proof jacket...just in case...and a shotgun. If you want any, just ask!

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2005 04:54
well, they save as such... I have a way out of date version of photoshop, and when you save tga's, they lose transparency, save jpg's they lose transparency. But PNG's retain the transparency (you can see it in photoshop)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 07:54:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 07:54:07