Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / dbCopyBitmap .... I get a strange scrolling

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2005 09:21 Edited at: 25th Oct 2005 09:23
Hello !
I'm trying to make my first c++ big program and i've a bug, but i don't know if it is dg sdk 1.1 or me.
Can someone help me ?
This is the code :

I'm trying to copy a bitmap resized to a 500x500 part of the screen, draw on it, and return the 500x500 part to the bitmap a the same place ! But when the zoom is not at 1.000, the resize bitmap at the screen disappear or scroll at down/right.

Is it a bug of dg sdk ?

4 is the number of the paper, 3 the number of the pen, and 1 then number of the perfect circle. Theese are the pyramids secrets !
XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2005 18:05
I've understood by reading the dbpro help file:
Quote: "This command will copy the contents of one bitmap into another bitmap providing the destination bitmap is not smaller than the first."

So, does someone know a replacement for the dbCopyBitmap ??

4 is the number of the paper, 3 the number of the pen, and 1 then number of the perfect circle. Theese are the pyramids secrets !
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2005 19:46
Maybe you can give us a working example showing the bug?

For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2005 21:22
The bug is not in the command. The problem is for my program i must copy a bitmap to another making a "zoom in", and then make a "zoom out". When i copy the first bitmap to get a bigger bitmap, no problem. But when i copy the second bitmap to the first to diminue it size, the command don't allow me to do that.
In the futur of dbpro/dg sdk, is it possible to get a command like "dbCopyBitmap" but wich give the possibility to resize the bitmap in every size ?
(i've done something like that with the "point" and "box" commands, but i've called that "slow_copy_bitmap"...)

I have an idea but i've to try it to test speed :
1) create the 1st bitmap
2) make a memblock with it
3) make an other memblock more big or small
4) make a c++ function to resize (using rounded float values as steps)
5) create the second bitmap from the second memblock.

If it works good, i'll post it here.

XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2005 22:33
About an eventually bug, try that :

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 19:12:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 19:12:17