Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Hud transparency question...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2005 18:15
Right i KNOW there is a thread about how to make transparent hud images but that covers paintshop and i only have photoshop6 is there anyway to do it with that? all i need is for the gun hud_icon in the top right corner i have no idea how to do it unless there is a transparent colour you need to use for the image backdrop....

I can see from your smile, you're not here for the sunset.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2005 18:18
go to file>new

select pixels for your icon

go to layer>new

then click on the background layer and delet it...you then have a transparent image, it should appear checkered...thin copy and paste your icon into that image, and every amount of space that is not used will be transparent.

Levanthus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2005 19:04
I've tried that but it won't save like it i end up with this image, 9i have made it so the background is all checkered but it won't save it like that i have the photoshop dds plugin and everything like that but it will only save in RGB mode are there options on the DDS plugin that i need to change? i'm lost cuz it says it will ONLY save in RGB mode i can only assume that is what i making the bacgroiund of the image turn white

I can see from your smile, you're not here for the sunset.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:37:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:37:41