Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Old to design, new to scripting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2005 14:48
I've been designing various websites and computer-aided graphics for some time now, and just recently got waist deep into FPS Creator. I love it but the physics leave much to be desired. I am currently working on a game, not sure of a name yet, but I was wondering if anyone with a decent amount of scripting knowledge might be interested in possibly working on some new scripts with me, and possibly revamping the physics. Let me know -Thank you

-randolphjohnson2@gmail.com
Sinistar
Years of Service
User Offline
revamping the physics? The scripting is very simple --but it doesn't really touch the basics of the physics --except setting up parameters at the beginning. What do you mean by revamping the physics?
big_Knucks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2005 21:00
basically by "revamp the physics" I meant completely overhaul them. They're terrible in comparison to any modern pc shooter. I'm sure you would need the source for the engine itself in order to tweek the physics, but I feel it would be a great thing to do before trying to publish a full game. Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, but when it comes to almost anything programming related I pretty much don't, with the exception of action script. I've taken a few courses for c++ and java, but didn't really get that much out of it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 12:46:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 12:46:39