Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / characters not killing you enough?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I found taht the character don't attack the player enough. This i found a really cheap solution to, use either the sniper or the bazooka scripts to control the character (there the only ones i found that the character activly tries to kill the player.

But none the less could someone post a script which makes the enemy try to kill you a bit more, or tell me how i can solve this problem
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2005 18:20
because shooting randomly isn't cool. Enemys shoot, hide, attack. not Shoot. stay still, shoot some more, mabey straft a little. But because there are no Mobile Waypoints, nothing is good.

Your mod has been erased by a signature.

=ChrisB=: I hate n00bs, n00bs hate me! Lets get a gun and kill all the n00bies!!!
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2005 04:15
For the AI characters "main" script I use Cautious.fpi and for the shoot I use the Sniper.fpi script as you do. I also set the fire rate (the rate in which the AI shoots me) to the value 1.
0 of course is non-stop. and anything higher than one is just lame.

Nue B. or not Nue B. That is the question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:00:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:00:32