Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Taking the scope off of a scoped weapon, such as the commando. Sorry for so many requests-I'm new to FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello. I was wondering how you can take the scope off a scoped weapon. When I delete all of the scope pictures in the commando folder, there is a white place where the scope used to be when I run the game.

Thank you

--<>Argadon<>--

Hello
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2005 00:50
over write the scope part with a transparent texture.

then go into the fpe and change the zoom #...

Doctor Evil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2005 05:36
I didn't know that- you can take off scope?

I say exactly what's on my mind, like "Imagine your grandpa in a speedo" or "I eat Jell-O while waxing the table" and my personal favorite, "I drink bathtub water"
Argadon
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello. I don't know how to over write the scope with a transparent texture. Can you please tell me how to do it?

Thank you

--<>Argadon<>--

Hello
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2005 05:48
Go Gamecore\guns\modernday. Copy the commando folder. Now, in your new folder, go in and rename the HUD.x to HUD_Scope.x. Now, rename the file HUD_noscope.x to HUD.x. Tada. Only weapon like that too. And for making it a pickup - look at the tutorials on this fourm.

Work Hard. Do Your Best. Share The Glory. Do It Again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:15:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:15:29