Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Another noob question---need help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2005 03:32
Okay look i read that post by doctor evil but i still dont get how to do it....How do i make a onscreen text like "welcome" or somthing please dont call me a newb or laugh at me or anything im like the biggest noob ever i tried reading the manuel and i dont get any thing on scripting --- itd be nice if someone could show me what formats sounds need to be in. and the msgs.AND can someone help me find a newb friendly animater for free,or atleast a good tutorial on Maya im getting that soon so i could use the help---
Thanks alot everyone ;D

---------
Dont hate
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2005 03:54
And one more (sorry for double posting) I need to know how to make credits and dont just say make a movie of it or whatever i need someone who can show me step by step on how to do it. please and thank you

---------
Dont hate
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
hey bloodeath on screen text as fair as i know isnt supported as such it is done through images in the formats .tga, .png or .dds im afraid im not very good at explaining scripting but you would need to use scripting to display extra custom images in games. Sounds need to be in .wav format at the moment. If you mean modeling software with animating in i think gamespace light has it inhttp://forms.caligari.com/gamespace/gsL.asp and yes there right you need a movie file, if you have windows xp service pack 2 you can use windows movie maker to make a credits movie pretty easily its not very ahrd to pick up i was never shown how to use it hope that helps a little

Thanks
Adam

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:44:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:44:56