Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Bass.dll

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys!

I am programming a Sound Editor and i will use the bass.dll, but i have no idea to include the commands of bass.dll. I use the CALL DLL command but the parameters of the functions are a great problem for me. Could you help me?

Thanks. [mail][/mail]
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 11:35
you'll find them if you open up the DLL in notepad
you'll need to understand what the letters following the DLL function mean though to be able to understand th input/export (^_^)

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Kale
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 12:56
i would imagine that the bass.dll package would come with lots of documentation, just read this! The examples it gives though are probably for C/++ or VB, its just a case of porting the code. All functions contained in the .dll though will be highly documented. for example i downloaded the bassmod.dll package and was amazed on how much examples and docs there where.

What the flame does not consume, consumes the flame.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD XP2100+, Geforce4Ti 4400, 512Mb DDR, Abit KX7, WinXP Home
Kale
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 13:00
P.S. opening the .dll in notepad is pretty useless, if you only have a .dll and no documentation, either use another .dll that has docs, or at a push use a .dll browser to expose the functions contained within.

Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 13:07
It comes with a comprehensive help file and example code. No need for poking around.

Cheers,

Rich

"Gentlemen, we are about to short-circuit the Universe!"
DB Team / Atari ST / DarkForge / Retro Gaming
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 14:03
a DLL veiwer does nothing different than notepad... it just scans for the function data area - translates the letters after the function declaration, they're setup is exactly what it includes

but buggered if i know what they all mean - not run enough to understand the setup (^_^)

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Copy Digital
Years of Service
User Offline
My bass.dll was a single file with no included media. but i have found the helpfile in a forum of DBPro. but now i am searching for the parameters of the commands.

Kale
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 14:25
try http://www.un4seen.com/bass.html for the latest files including help. Why didn't you use google.com? this is the first link it returns!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 05:57:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 05:57:50