Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Models....No Scripts

Author
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 20:09
Well, it looks as though scripting these models just isn't going to happen. I tried a tutorial or two, and all I got was to be able to see my model on the floor in-game....but when I pick it up, it is the same FPSC model that I thought I changed the FPE on.

Doesn't look like anybody can help, so I'm thinking about just finishing up some textures on the ones I have so far and giving them out. If nobody want's just the models then I won't bother anymore. When the coders on our team get around to messing with FPSC script, etc. I'll be creating models specifically for any endeavors we pursue using FPSC. I enjoy modeling so more than likely I will make everything from scratch for our project(s), as we also use the Torque Engine.

I'd like to thank everyone for their positive comments and critiques; it always helps to know what I'm doing wrong and right. If anybody does want one of the models, I'll try to get them posted when I can. The finalized versions of these models will be listed for free in TurboSquid, Renderosity, etc.; along with my pay models that will follow.

I'll probably pop around to comment once in a while, or show off something I've made. Thanks again for taking a look.

Take Care All,

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:45:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:45:08