Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Explosions Galore!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 01:49
How, if possible, can I make an object explode win a player walks into a trigger zone?

For Sale- Very Useful for TGC Forums!!!
Flame-Proof Jacket- $19.95 Flambait Fire Extinguisher- $34.99 Last-Resort Multi-Baralled Rocket Launcher- $199.95
Get them now!!!
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2005 02:40
i dont think so UNLESS..
you could have somway to activate the explosion animation beacuase when you destroy an item with a script, it doesnt explode, it activates it destroy script. IM STUBID i guess you could write a script for destroy to activate explosion animation... The the trigger zone would activate the destry part...

OR

theres a script somewere for mines, so if you want that, well there you go. But if you want somthing to blow up somewere else, you maight be able to wire it with rods and such, so when you step into trigger zone, it makes a supprot go away, causing thigs to fall, including a minbe, (the reason they explode is kinda becuase the tension is so high) so when it hit the ground boom?

i dont know, im just thinking out loud

dont assune cause u make an ass out of u and me
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2005 02:42
Wait for Riker9... a command has been implemented that allows you to "kill" an object at anytime via script... I think.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:13:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:13:01