Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Post only screenies and models that are free here

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 05:25
Okay look i know im gonna get called a retard or whatever...but im sick of looking for these "my free model" threads...okay honestly please dont talk here unless your posting screenies of upcoming models or already made models or screenies.... Im sorry for seeming rude im just sick of looking thru 13 pages of forums for 1 model thanks
-ps, i know probably no one will respond to this but oh well its worth a shot ;D-

---------
Dont hate
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 05:32
.......hmm. Well, if you would just come out and say what 1 model you're looking for in the title; that might narrow it down a bit. You've already seen my current ones.

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 05:34
Yeah i know ive seen yours but i ment in general for everyone to see peoples cause i spend like hours looking for new ones and it gets boring fast...theres no real models im looking for besides decals and maybe some scenery items but for everyone else itd be easier

---------
Dont hate
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 05:36
that reminds me keithC, do you have Yahoo msnger? if so can ya send me it?

---------
Dont hate
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 05:38
You know, I never did get hooked up with that. Haven't really thought about it lately. Where is the signup for it; I use Yahoo.

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 14:09
http://messenger.yahoo.com/ its free and all.

---------
Dont hate

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 01:18:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 01:18:18