Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / still don't understand this since the day the demo was realeased

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 02:39
the ww2 sniper models can hit you perfictly from a mile even with a machine gun set on the worst accuricy and the guy still has the gun pointing up when he hits you. why are my models sliding on the floor instead of walking? why can't i change the night sky to day sky?no matter what settings i change on an entity it still won't change even when i hit the apply button. i don't mean this in a way of criticizing fpscreator, i simply am asking for help with some of these. please help!(it could be because of the demo. but if it's the same way with fpsc version 1 then i don't know if i should get it.)

"In peace sons bury thier fathers, in war fathers bury their sons" - Winston Churchill(i think). "don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining!"
insert cow here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 02:45
Full Version > demo. And no, full version isn't that way.
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 02:58
maybe its a bug?

dont assune cause u make an ass out of u and me
doom on cats
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 03:00
could be, how do u get rid of one?

"In peace sons bury thier fathers, in war fathers bury their sons" - Winston Churchill(i think). "don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining!"
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 04:15
lol, depends on what it is. All the questions you asked seem like it should be quite simple to resolve, however, it could be that somehow your demo download was corrupted.

I'll see what I can do for some video tutorials for you to download...

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

doom on cats
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 05:50
ok, thanks

Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 06:21
umm... it might take me like, 24 hours to get the videos finished, I just downloaded ALOT of stuff to make compatible with FPSC, but I'm on my last task, and when I'm finished I'll make them pronto

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

doom on cats
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 19:52
thanks for taking time to do this.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 03:49:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 03:49:03