Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Beach segment anyone??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2005 21:58
I need a beach segment for my game. Is there anyone that has one?? I really must have it!

You better were daipers when you play my games, because you´re gonna shit yourself when you play my games
madhouse
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2005 00:23 Edited at: 30th Nov 2005 21:15
why don't you just get a paint program and make the segment? There are plenty of free ones (and don't ask me to tell you which ones...search...the experience is good.)

Look for textures on the WWW and work from there. This site is a good place to start.....

http://www.mayang.com/textures/Stone/html/Other%20Stone/index.html

If you wait for someone else to do it..first of all everyone else will have the exact same segment...and second it may never come at all.

good luck

Is the Devil like one of the weird relatives that only gets invited to God's house on Christmas?
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2005 11:11
Yeah youre right! thanks for the advice.

You better were daipers when you play my games, because you´re gonna shit yourself when you play my games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:26:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:26:48