Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / My First Model (And First Post)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Guys...just wanted to introduce myself to the Forum. Although I just recently got FPSC, ive actually been reading the forums off and on for over an year (I purchased Dark Basic a while back.)

Anyway, so far FPSC is awesome, and I have been working on some of my own models in milkshape. SO here, finally I have my first 3D model...a wonderful, incredible, 3D TISSUE BOX!! (HAHa well its the simplest model I thought i could try to make)

Though im sure its nothing to wonderful, I'm going to upload and let anyone who wants this incorporate it into their games...no restrictions anything. This one is a Freebee! (Im not sure whether the model needs to be in x format so if someone will let me know, ill do that too." (Next few posts will be screenshots)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2005 17:04
Your model needs to be in .X format, and the texture needs to be in .TGA format (a single texture file only, that means only using 1 material...I learned that the hard way.)

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".
poetdroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Keith..I really appreciate it. I can converte it to .x format...unfortunately this TGA thing has thrown me for a loop because I dont have any program that can save to TGA that I know of. (I was sure PAINT did it..but it doesnt appear to LOL)

So ill post the x file and people can add any textures they would like to. Thanks again.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2005 08:05
well if you send me the texture i can make it .tga for you

my emails dall1691@bigpond.net.au

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 08:55:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 08:55:46