Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2005 22:58 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2005 20:59
I´ll pay for the one who can make:

-One K98

-One P39 or P08

-One BAR 1918

-One Higgins landing craft (the "boats" in omaha beach)

All the models must be textured, fully animated and be ready to use in game. The higgins dont need to be animated beacause its going to be a static object.

EDIT:The paying will be done on ebay or paypal.

You better were daipers when you play my games, because you´re gonna shit yourself when you play my games
poetdroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey King.

I would be interested in taking on this project. Since reading your post I have spent all day modeling a realistic looking Higgins. The model should be finished tomorrow, as i am looking for some good textures. I also have already started work on the P39. I will post some screen shots up tomorrow (its 2am!!! lol) and you can tell me if you are interested in anything I have designed so far.

Even if you dont use my stuff, it is great experience for me so I appreciate the challenge. Feel free to contact me if you need too at poet4hire2001@yahoo.com

P.S. Exactly what is your budget range for these models, etc?
Thanks again

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 12:49:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 12:49:10